AINI Warranty and Return Policy
Your purchase is under the PayPal buyer protection. Rather than using other low-cost 3rd party payment methods, we only use PayPal as our only payment method. As a consumer, if you find it could be a fraud, you can always claim with PayPal and get your money back. You can learn more from here.
We do our business very honestly. If there is any problem with your order, we hope you can contact us first and give us a chance to provide help.
AINI’s product warranty covers only those claims arising from damage sustained despite normal and safe use, and does not cover:
- Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
- Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
- Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters.
- Theft or loss of the products.
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to the negligence of instructions issued by AINI.
- Claims for non-defective products.